Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Yummy Dough

Happy New Year!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time, I sure did. I had 10 days off in a row from work and I unplugged from the computer world and enjoyed some family time with my kids. Here is the creative genius behind the yummy dough creations.
Coconuts got some yummy dough for Christmas so we gave it a whirl. She spent a couple hours playing with it.
Of course she wanted to make a mermaid.
And a house. You then bake your creations and you can eat them. We weren't too fond of them but the creative process was lots of fun.

I spent a bunch of time just snuggling with my kids. Coconuts in particular cause she's usually at school and I at work so we had a few Mommy Daughter Dates. What did you do during your Holidays that made it special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts