Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bob the Builder Birthday Cake

Tomorrow is Buddy Boy's birthday party.  His first one with friends, he's so excited.  I had decided not to make him a cake you see as he's been sick this week and I've been home with him.  I thought that my local grocery store would carry a Bob the builder cake and voila, I'd order one and that would be it.  Unfortunately that was not the case and I've been promising him this cake for months.  I couldn't let him down.

Here's what I came up with.  I sure hope he likes it.  Happy Birthday Buddy Boys, Mama loves you!  Hope you really enjoy your Birthday!
Here he is the morning of his party.   He loved his cake!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucy!!

    That's a great cake and I am sure he is going to love it. Have a great party!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts