Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ring Pillow


A few days before the wedding John & Sue came over to run over how things would go for the wedding.  While talking we realized that we hadn't thought of what to put the rings on for the best man Cruzer to carry.  Since he's ten and the wedding is going to be on the grass I thought it best to make a ring pillow. 

I really didn't think we wanted to worry about finding a ring in the grass.  I had some left over satin fabric from Coconut's baptism dress and I used the blue fabric left over from the girls dresses as well.  It didn't take me long and this was a nice added touch for the wedding. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts