Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sign's and the Cake

I knew signs were being made for the wedding but when these showed up I was really impressed.  These are really adorable and added a sweet touch to the outdoor wedding.  

Sue's brother Chris and his girlfriend Nicole made these signs.  I really loved they they did a great job on them.


Her family also took care of making the wedding cake and cupcakes, her mother, her aunt Susan and Nicole.  If you have ever pipped  flowers you know what a cramp you can get.  I loved that there was a legend on the table to let you know what kind of cupcake you were getting based on the floral pattern on the top of each cupcake.  Really sweet touch.


Oh and doesn't that really look like John on the top of the cake?  I thought so too.  Actually I loved that they didn't take themselves too seriously it really was a super fun wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts