Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket       

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wedding Favors



These sweet wedding favors were a labour of love from two of my good friends.  I had decided to have these made as a little take home for the guests.  It was crunch time and my sweet friends Monica and Lis punched out and stamped out all these favours and got them ready for the kids to put the candy in.


What great friends I have!  Really they step in to fill me up and help me out without even being asked.  The love I felt and the stress that was taken off my plate when these two came together is what friendship really means to me.  I love you gals!


The last step to this process was to get these little monkeys together to fill the bags with 18 mints, staple them and tape them to the inside.  And voila a sweet Wedding Favour.



Keep checking in as I continue to share this special wedding with you!  It really all came together so perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Those ladies are wonderful, I adore them both:) The wedding favors look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts